On the 20th – 24th of January 2020, LATOKEN is hosting the Blockchain Economic Forum in Davos. During the 8th BEF, 2 out of 5 days of the forum are dedicated to panel discussions, with a total of 40+ high-level speakers such as government officials, startups founders, and fintech/capital markets executives, including:
– Christopher Giancarlo (Commissioner of CFTC, 2017-2019);
– Mamuka Bakhtadze, (13th Prime Minister (2018-2019), Minister of Finance (2017-2018) of Georgia);
– Ali Tamaseb, Partner at Data Collective (DCVC) ($2B AUM);
– Erik Berglof (Director of the LSE Institute of Global Affairs);
– Matthew Le Merle, Managing Partner at Blockchain Coinvestors, Chairman Europe at Securitize;
– Henri Arslanian (chairman of Hong Kong’s FinTech Association);
– Neil Fillary (CEO of Shuttle Fund);
– Jeremy O’Brien (CEO of PsiQuantum).
All of the speakers will participate in a panel discussion for the following topics: “Money 2025”, “The Venture Capital and Hedge Funds 2025”, “Security Token Offering Markets”, “Governance and Monetary policy for a Decentralized Financial System”.
3 days of the forum are planned for the evening networking receptions, where 20+ VC/crypto funds and Family offices, such as Vontobel ($112B AUM), Blackford Capital ($12B), Advent Capital (31B), Bamboo Capital Partners ($209M AUM), Da Vinci Capital ($400M), Softline Venture Partners ($300M), AmaZix Capital, etc will be present. The sum of the total assets under management for the funds and institutional investors expected to attend the event exceeds $150 billion.
Vicente Fox (former President of Mexico), Rosen Plevneliev (former President of Bulgaria), Tim Draper, Nouriel Roubini (NYU professor), Joe Oliver (former Minister of Finance of Canada), Laura Tyson (former Director of the US President’s National Economic Council), Gary Gensler (CFTC Chairman under President Obama) and many others previously spoke at the LATOKEN Forums.
LATOKEN is the largest IEO market and top digital assets exchange, pioneering security token markets. LATOKEN launched one of the fastest ERC20 decentralized exchanges, LADEX, and is building LACHAIN for the security tokens market and HFT DEX.
Entrepreneurs looking for funding will benefit from LATOKEN IEO Launchpad, which is recognized as #1 IEO provider by ICObench. Since 2017 LATOKEN connected 140+ startups with 500,000+ platform users and 1+ million visitors per month. Traders on LATOKEN get access to 350+ digital assets with the opportunity to connect using RESTful or WebSocket APIs.