As can be imagined, coding the world’s first blockchain-based marketplace to handle multi-Trillion euro transactions annually is no easy task, especially since public blockchain networks are still in their infancy, much like the Internet and e-commerce was in 1995.
Thankfully, we have made tremendous strides and are thus proud to announce the following key milestones:
- We shall be releasing a demo version of the Multiven Open Marketplace(MOM) with limited features in public alpha on May 2, 2019; (this post will be update with the URL soon)
- A private beta version of the MOM will be made available to a select number of our Fortune 500 customers between May 2 and May 14, 2019;
- And on May 15, 2019, the MOM will go live in public beta on the Ethereum Mainnet.
As we are big on ethics and credibility, we have decided to delay the commencement of our ICO until May 15th, 2019 after the MOM goes live, so that everybody will get to experience the MOM first hand to fully appreciate why blockchain-commerce, powered by Multicoins, is a must-have for businesses that want to exceed the financial expectations of their stakeholders.
We shall be announcing the specifics of our token distribution event as we get closer to May 15th, so be on the lookout.
In the meantime, below are some fun facts from our customer roadshow thus far:
- Total revenue of the Fortune 500 companies looking to trade on the MOM as of April 30, 2019 = €495,000,000,000 with over 3 Million employeesworldwide
- Total number of IT equipment and software licenses queued up for sale on the MOM as of April 30, 2019 = 1,100,000 with an estimated sale value of €272,500,000
- The most unanticipated question asked by Fortune 500 clients: “Can we buy Multicoins with a Purchase Order?” 😊