Now Reading:
Zcash (ZEC) Crypto Hits $191.689, Market Cap at $802,423,333
Full Article 2 minutes read

Zcash (ZEC) Crypto Hits $191.689, Market Cap at $802,423,333

Zcash (ZEC) traded down -0.44% versus dollar during the last 24h period of time closing 07:45 on June 21st EST. Zcash at the moment has a cap of $802,423,333 and it’s twenty four hour volume is around $44,606,100. Throughout the last 7 days, Zcash is -1.16% against the dollar together with a change of -1.60% over the past hour.

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is currently at $882.78 against the US dollar, a 1.20% change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for BCH is at 0.131066 BTC.

Zcash has a maximum supply of exactly 4,186,069 coins. It was launched on 28th October 2016.

As outlined by CryptoCompare.com: “ZCash is a privacy driven cryptocurrency. It uses the Equihash as an algorithm, which is an asymmetric memory-hard Proof of Work algorithm based on the generalized birthday problem. It relies on high RAM requirements to bottleneck the generation of proofs and making ASIC development unfeasible. ZCash uses zero-knowledge Succinct Non-interactive Arguments of Knowledge (zk-SNARKs) to ensure that all information (sender, receiver, amount) is encrypted, without the possibility of double-spending. The only information that is revealed regarding transactions is the time in which they take place. Block explorer data from https://explorer.zcha.in/

Input your search keywords and press Enter.