Useless Ethereum Token (UET) traded up 0.00 percent against the dollar during the last 24h period closing 04:00 on June 19th EST. Useless Ethereum Token currently has a market cap of $53,240 and its twenty four hour trading volume is approximately $0. Within the period of the last 7 days, Useless Ethereum Token is 0.00 percent against the dollar together with a movement of 0.00 percent in the past hr.
Let’s look at how other cryptos have performed since yesterday:
- FidentiaX (FDX) is trading at $0.03 against the US dollar, a -3.79% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost for FDX currently, is 0.00000456 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) is trading at $0.00 against the US dollar, a 0.00% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost for ZUR currently, is 0.00000015 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) is trading at $0.01 against the US dollar, a 10.61% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost for SENT currently, is 0.00000133 BTC.
- Sentinel Chain (SENC) is trading at $0.05 against the US dollar, a 5.81% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost for SENC currently, is 0.00000712 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) is trading at $0.02 against the US dollar, a -11.72% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost for CRE currently, is 0.00000321 BTC.
- Useless Ethereum Token Knowledge
- Useless Ethereum Token has a max supply of 3,965,716 coins. It was launched on 21st July, 2017.
Cited from crypto compare: “The Useless Ethereum Token is just that, a completely useless token that serves no purpose whatsoever. The UET ICO describes itself has the 100% honest ICO, one in which the investors were told they were getting nothing but a worthless token. The UET is meant to be taken as a joke, one that makes fun of the current ICO landscape.”
It’s not always conceivable to buy digital coins such as Useless Ethereum Token directly using dollars. Traders planning to get hold of UET may perhaps need to first get Bitcoin or ETH using an exchange that has got USD trading pairs such as Coinbase and GDAX. Traders will then use this BTC or Ethereum to purchase Useless Ethereum Token using one of the exchanges we posted previously.